EMPOWERING ALL SILVERHAWKS TO SOAR!
The mission of the Lincoln Southwest Counseling Department is to
support and nurture the academic, social, and career development of all students, through our commitment to lifelong learning and collaboration with families, school staff and our community.
LSW Counseling Center
NEW LSW Student/Parent Communication Tool
LSW student and parents, you now have to opportunity to receive text messages from the LSW Counseling Center with communication of important dates, college visits at LSW, registration updates, college information deadline reminders and other information pertinent to your LSW student.
To enroll follow these steps:
- Click on the link
and complete the web form entering your cell phone number in the format shown
- Enter if you are a student or parent with the drop down box. This is required.
- Enter the student’s grade level with the drop down box. This is required. Information will be sent as it pertains to each grade level.
- Click on the submit button to submit the form.
- A box will pop up saying Data Added Successfully.
- Reminder: text charges will apply to these commutations from your cell phone carrier.
COUNSELING CENTER NEWS
- Monthly Silver Talon
- Daily Bulletin - College & Military Visits - Student Opportunities/Scholarships - From the Counseling Center
- Future Silverhawk PowerPoint
- MAKING THE MOST OF HIGH SCHOOL
- LSW Student Athlete Information
- Grades Matter
- HippoCampus - Free Homework and Study Help
- Bullying, Cyberbullying and Online Safety
Healthy Choices & Healthy Relationships
Information & Self-Help Websites